Which of these ‘get accommodation’ options can you use to get disabled accommodation?

Recode has a special video for you to watch in the video player above.

The video is about the accessibility options available to people with disabilities, and how you can use them to get accommodation in your community.

First, let’s take a look at what getting accommodation from a government agency is like.

If you are eligible for a public accommodation, you can get a public accommodations ID card from the Department of Public Health, Disability Services, and Human Services.

The ID card is a government issued photo ID card that you can carry with you wherever you go.

It’s used to get disability accommodation, get disability benefits, and other public accommodations.

If you are using your ID card to get public accommodations, you’ll need to fill out a form and submit it to the Department.

There are a few ways you can obtain a public access ID card, but you’re probably going to have to fill it out and submit to the public accommodations office.

If your ID doesn’t have a photo of you on it, you might be able to get it from a public housing agency.

Public accommodations offices can also accept public access IDs for you, but they must have a signed authorization form and a letter from the person who issued the ID.

There are also some other things you can do to get your ID and get accommodation:If you have a disability, you need to obtain a disability accommodation card.

You can get one from a non-profit or a public agency, but there are a lot of things that can happen before you can find a card from a private or public agency.

The person who issues the ID card needs to be licensed in your state or province to issue it.

If that person isn’t licensed, you could ask to see a license or a copy of their certification.

The card will have a letter in it from the public accommodation that states how much you will need to make to get a disability card.

That is usually a minimum of $15 per week for an individual and $20 per week per couple.

If the public agency doesn’t require a disability accommodations card, they can’t issue a disability insurance card, or a health insurance card.

If they do require a card, you should expect to pay an extra $5 per month to get that card.

For more information, you may want to contact your state’s public accommodation office, which is the one who issues a disability cards or health insurance cards.

In general, if you are in a place where you can’t use a public facility, you will probably need to get an accommodation card from your local government.

If the government is not willing to provide you with an accommodation, they may have to provide a public information notice that tells you where you must show up to get accommodations.

You will also need to pay for accommodations.

Public access cards are issued in a special format, which means you need a government-issued ID card with the appropriate license and a signed agreement from the agency that issued the card.

You will need a disability identification card for your disability if you have one of the following conditions:You’re disabled and you need assistance getting aroundYour disability is chronic, and you’re physically unable to get around or use public spacesYou are using public facilities but you need help getting around or using public spacesBecause you are unable to use public facilities or get around, you’re at a greater risk of physical harm.

You also need help walking and dressing in public placesYou are unable or unwilling to meet or interact with people who need assistanceGetting accommodations from public accommodations can be very expensive, and it may take up to six months to get paid.

Getting a disability ID card can help you pay your rent and utilities for the first six months.

You can also get a disabled ID card if:Your disability benefits are based on your age or disability and you don’t have access to an accommodationYou are receiving a benefit based on a disability but you can live in your home and get your disability benefits through the local public housing authority or another housing authorityIf you need public accommodations for a long-term disability, such as hearing loss, you must get a long term disability ID that’s in your name.

There’s a fee for it.

If your disability is more than three years old, you also have to apply to the federal government.

You don’t need to apply for a disability benefits card, since it’s the federal governments role to issue them.

You need to show proof of income.

If there’s no income, you have to pay a fee to get the disability card, which will cost you money over time.

The Department of Health, Education, and Welfare has a list of ways to get access to public accommodations to get help paying your rent.

If those services are unavailable, the Department will help you apply for those services.

Some of the services you can request for include:If the government refuses to help you get a card and a disability or health card, contact your local